Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John_Duprey

Reaction score
Hi All: I have not done any diving in 10 years. I want to start diving again. I thought this looked like a great forum to reconnect with diving.

John Duprey
S.E. Massachusetts

Hi John, welcome to ScubaBoard and back to diving. Check out the New England Lobsta Divahs for some divers in your area.
David

John,
Welcome to Scuba board, as a new member myself I can vouch for what a great place it is.

SkyBird

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome aboard John from John!! I know you will find a lot of information and divers to dive with here!

wetrat

Yep, this is the place. You might complete your dive info for better results. Have you talked to an instructor about refresher course...?

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board, happy to hear you want to dive again!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom