Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffestpirate

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Chris. I'm from Cape Coral, Florida. I am currently working on my second rescue diver rating(NAUI). I got my first one through PADI 10 years ago. I have since then decided to pursue becoming a dive instructor. Since I had not used any of my skills in 10 years, I thought it might do me good just to start over again, so I did! My wife, Dawn, just recently got certified. I spent a lot of years not doing a lot of diving, because she didn't(she had a fear of taking her mask off and just got over it after a trip to the Caymen Islands and an instructor here with a very patient streak). Now that she's over it, she's out of control. She wants to go all the time and that's music to my ears! Look forward to meeting and talking to a lot of you!

Welcome to Scubaboard. A man with a wife who loves to dive, you are blessed.

Glad you've joined us...

:cowboy2: don

Hey welcome aboard...

as Pasley said, "A man with a wife who loves to dive, you are blessed." WAIT!!! Maybe not, when do you get your "guy time?" J/K

I wish my wife loved to dive, she would rather shop... oh well... we all have our vices.

Happy diving.

Kevin

Welcome to the board. I was in the same situation you are in, but in a twist. I'm the diver and my wife is the Instructor.

Kevfin:
Hey welcome aboard...

as Pasley said, "A man with a wife who loves to dive, you are blessed." WAIT!!! Maybe not, when do you get your "guy time?" J/K

I wish my wife loved to dive, she would rather shop... oh well... we all have our vices.

Happy diving.

Kevin
I think I get my guy time while I'm cleaning her gear!!LOL!!
Thanks for all the friendly hello's. I tend to save myself a lot of arguments and headaches because she loves to dive(it's not so hard to explain the new toys I want)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom