Hey hot Spots please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You came to the right place, welcome. Come up to Hood Canal, WA sometime for some awesome diving.

Sea ya!

warm welcome to scuba board

Welcome to the board. Hot spots you ask. Sorry, but up your way the water is pretty cool. Oregon is not my neck of the woods, although I am leaving in a few minutes for Portland and then to Seattle to go diving. Everyone I have talked to has said the beautiful Oregon coastline is too rugged and the seas normally too big to dive, so most of the diving is in Puget Sound of WA. Which from Eugene makes it a long drive. I have heard there might be some diving in Tillamook. But you will soon be hooking up with local divers and become the expert on that. Drop down to the Clubs and Travel section of this forum, look under North America/United States and then Orca Bait for the Pacific Northwest. There you will find Oregon divers.

Welcome to DevineWays19! Not many "hotspots" in New England this time of year (but there still are some excellent places to dive!)

I get them on my shoulder and ears if I don't use sunscreen :)

Happy Diving

Lots of info here - some of it good. :D

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-007.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom