dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wacked

Reaction score
hi
i have been certified for a few years now , but i have very little actual diving experience due to lack of dive buddies.
i live between rochester and buffalo new york if anybody is interested i have a small boat that is suitable for the lakes in the area

let me know

steve

Welcome to SB Steve! I used to live in Rochester back in '88-'90 when I worked for Kodak. Unfortunately, don't get up that way much any more. I know there are folks in that area on this board. If you don't get much of a response from your post here, try posting something in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188

By the way, the GLWC will be having a meet and greet at Gilboa Quarry near Findlay, OH on 4/28-30. We'd love to see you drive down.

Welcome to the Board..

Howdy and welcome to SB!

You should find plenty of dive buddies here.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Welcome to the Scubaboard Steve,

Have fun exploring all the different forums. Be sure to check out the local forums for your area.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom