Ullo from Perth, Australia :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaG

Registered
Reaction score
G'day :)
Yet another person new to scuba diving. Summer just started here, looks like I chose a good time to get addicted (And spend all my money)

:hi::hi::moon:

DaG

Welcome.

Lucky you with your summer. It's cold wet and miserable over here, not improved by the fact that your lot are stuffing ours at the cricket!

Regards

Welcome aboard! As I look out my window I see white-out conditions. 6 inches of snow on the ground and another 4 inches expected today.

Lucky you with your summer. It's cold wet and miserable over here, not improved by the fact that your lot are stuffing ours at the cricket!

Tee hee, wasnt the Ashes fun to watch this year? :)

How is the west coast?

Its pretty blowy today actually, sun is out but not that nice a day, hopefully great weather for the rest of the week, heading down to Dunsbrough for holidays tonight :)

DaG once bubbled...

Tee hee, wasnt the Ashes fun to watch this year? :)

Its pretty blowy today actually, sun is out but not that nice a day, hopefully great weather for the rest of the week, heading down to Dunsbrough for holidays tonight :)

I love a good ass whipping especially when its the POMS

Be sure to spend up big at the Dunsbrough Bakery:D

Hope your going to dive the SWAN whilst your down that way!
Dave

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

I love a good ass whipping especially when its the POMS

Be sure to spend up big at the Dunsbrough Bakery:D

Hope your going to dive the SWAN whilst your down that way!
Dave

I'd love to, but I dont feel like I'm experienced enough to dive it .. fully intend to try next year tho :)

The bakery on the other hand, I feel fully prepared and its well within my experience to eat as many cream and jam doughnuts there as possible! :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom