Greetings from Dallas... yee haw!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA Fletch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just wanted to say hello...

I live just north of Dallas with my hubby, 10-yr. old son (PADI Seal, soon to be JOW), and a 15-yr. old nephew (Resort Course, soon to be OW). I love to travel... especially if I can combine that with diving. Our latest fix is to combine sailing with diving. I had an article published about our first trip to the BVI's. If you ever want to know more about sailing or how you can go on a charter for half price, send me a PM and I can get you an owner referral week for half price! The company we use is Tradewinds Cruise Club - TradeWinds Cruise Club

Here's some stuff from my profile:
I've been diving 10 yrs. PADI - Rescue Diver w/ Underwater Photographer, Digital Underwater Photographer & Nitrox... Just 2 more specialties to get to Master, but doubt I'll do more... at least for now.

Resort Course in Jamaica got us HOOKED.
From there, we've been to The Red Sea (Sharm el Shiek - Ras Muhammad), Greece, GBR Australia, Bali, Hawaii, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Belize, Grand Cayman, BVI's, Puerto Rico, The Bahamas, and Ft. Lauderdale.

Our "Wish List" includes: Palau, Truk, Vanuatu, Maldives, Thailand, Sulawesi - Indonesia, Bonaire, and Fiji.

Looking forward to posting / reading

SCUBA Fletch

Just wanted to say hello...

I live just north of Dallas with my hubby, 10-yr. old son (PADI Seal, soon to be JOW), and a 15-yr. old nephew (Resort Course, soon to be OW). I love to travel... especially if I can combine that with diving. Our latest fix is to combine sailing with diving. I had an article published about our first trip to the BVI's. If you ever want to know more about sailing or how you can go on a charter for half price, send me a PM and I can get you an owner referral week for half price! The company we use is Tradewinds Cruise Club - TradeWinds Cruise Club

Here's some stuff from my profile:
I've been diving 10 yrs. PADI - Rescue Diver w/ Underwater Photographer, Digital Underwater Photographer & Nitrox... Just 2 more specialties to get to Master, but doubt I'll do more... at least for now.

Resort Course in Jamaica got us HOOKED.
From there, we've been to The Red Sea (Sharm el Shiek - Ras Muhammad), Greece, GBR Australia, Bali, Hawaii, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Belize, Grand Cayman, BVI's, Puerto Rico, The Bahamas, and Ft. Lauderdale.

Our "Wish List" includes: Palau, Truk, Vanuatu, Maldives, Thailand, Sulawesi - Indonesia, Bonaire, and Fiji.

Looking forward to posting / reading

SCUBA Fletch

Sounds like you would have some GREAT stories to share....look forward to hearing some of them.

Welcome (again) Fletch. I know you will have a blast!

Just north of Dallas, Richardson? Plano? Carrollton?

Welcome to the boards.

Come check out the Swamp Divers sometime. We would be happy to have you out.

TwoBit

Welcome to :sblogo:, SCUBA Fletch! :wavey:

Welcome Aboard !

Just north of Dallas, Richardson? Plano? Carrollton?

Welcome to the boards.

Come check out the Swamp Divers sometime. We would be happy to have you out.

TwoBit

Frisco :D

But cha gotta be careful saying that outside of the D/FW area... People get confused and San Franciscans detest the word... We're actually named after the railroad that used to go through here - the Frisco Line... Home Page

By the way, I still have 2 more tickets to Jimmy Buffett here in Frisco on April 26th. Selling at face value + Ticketmaster fees. We have 8 total and only 6 going... PM me if you're interested :14:

I'll be in Frisco tomorrow (FC Dallas v New York Red Bulls) at Pizza Hut Park.

How was the game, ScubaTexan?

I'm going to the same stadium on the 26th for Jimmy Buffett!!!

... and yep, I'm a parrothead! Our LDS is putting on a big tailgate party, too :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom