Mr Beau Mccormack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beau McCormack

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi to all
I started diving in1990 where I achieved a CMAS** certification since then I have been certified as a PADI OW Instructor, SSI Instructor certifier.
I have been living in Cairns Australia since 1994. In 1997 I became a partner in a charter boat opperation called Passions Of Paradise a 14 meter motor sailing Catamaran with a capacity of 45 passengers. We cut this vessel in half & extended it to an 18 meter Cat with a capacity of 70. In 2002 we decided to build a new 23.95meter Maxi Cat capacity of 90 passengers conducting day trips to the Great Barrier Reef. This vessel has won several local and regional tourism awards. In 2004 I started a company called Ambeau Sport & Rec with my wife Amanda. This company is an SSI Instructor training facility, B&B accommodation and contract diving company. In September 2007 We started to contract the diving on Reef Magic conducting day trips to Marine World at Moore Reef on GBR. The diving at this site is some of the best I have seen on GBR with great drift & wall dives. Amanda runs the Cairns Scuba Ranger Chapter (scuba diving for children 8-12 yrs). We have 2 kids 7 & 10 yrs the eldest is a Scuba Ranger and a keen diver. We recently did a trip to Belize dived the Blue hole & other nice dive sites. I have just taken up UW photoggaphy which has added a new inspiration to my diving.
I would like the opportunity to show what we have to offer to anyone who wishes to venture down under

All the best
Safe diving
Beau

Welcome to the board! Make sure to check out your local diving section of the board. Looking forward to reading your posts!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome Aboard !
Sounds like an exciting adventure you've placed yourself in !

Welcome to SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom