New Divers in Va.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nevabreak

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Just making an intro post. My wife, Lorie and I (Ron) are pretty new to Scuba. We completed our Open Water Cert in April, dove in the caribbean in May and just completed our Advanced Cert and Nitrox Cert this past weekend (July 19 & 20). Looking forward to learning and finding out some great places to dive on this forum.

nevabreak

Welcome Aboard !

0112.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
f6.gif

[/c]

Wecome to the Board and Scuba Diving! Where did you do your advanced?

Hello,

Just making an intro post. My wife, Lorie and I (Ron) are pretty new to Scuba. We completed our Open Water Cert in April, dove in the caribbean in May and just completed our Advanced Cert and Nitrox Cert this past weekend (July 19 & 20). Looking forward to learning and finding out some great places to dive on this forum.

nevabreak

What part of VA do you live. I live in the Shenadoah Valley.

Welcome to the board. Martinsburg, WV area here.
-J

Back
Top Bottom