new to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sportxlh

Contributor
Reaction score
formerly Palm Beach Gardens, FL: now Atlanta
# of dives
500 - 999
Took a PADI refresher course in late June and have put in 6 dives since. Was originally certified 20 years ago (NAUI) but did not dive much after the first 12 months (too poor to afford plane flights at the time and I really did not enjoy quarries much). Enjoying being back into the sport. Having recently moved to FL, it is easy jumping back in given all the beatiful reefs and warm water. Glad I took the refresher course since some of the equipment has changed in twenty years

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Great to hear you are back in the water and doing lots of diving already! I just dived in Florida for the first time in July at our annual Invade the Keys event and had a fabulous time.

ScubaBoard's Florida forum (scroll down on the main menu) is very active and there is a place you can pop your details so new dive buddies can find you for diving whenever!

Have a great time here :)

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome Back to Our Sport and Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome back to the underwater world... and glad to have you on (Scuba)Board

welcome aboard . check out conch divers florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom