hello from S.L.O.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Down4Adive

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everybody

I am a new diver (12 dives) in San Luis Obispo California. My girlfriend and I got certified after a couple of years of talking about it. We finally went for it after a friend, that dives quite a bit, started asking if we were certified every time we talked to him. I think he should have to pay for my gear. After all, its his fault that I am going to spend all my money on diving. I didn't think I would find anything I enjoyed as much as the car hobby, but I sure was wrong. I think I am going to be a lifer. I am excited to get involved on SB and hope to meet as many of you as possible whether its on here or in the water.

welcome aboard

Welcome to Scubaboard. Shoot me a PM if your ever looking for a buddy to go dive with locally.

Thanks nils, I appreciate the offer. I may just have to take you up on that. My schedule is a little crazy right now, but the same goes for you. some friends and I are going to start going out locally on a regular basis in the near future (including some boat dives).

Back
Top Bottom