Hello from Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wies

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello everyone.
Have a nice dive in the forum's moana.
Welcome to Krakow, Poland. Every Tuesday divers meeting in Moana Bar.
wiesiek kantor:D

powitanie wiesiek

Have a nice stay on :sblogo:

:D

I'm in and out of Mielec at ZPL Mielec every 6 to 8 weeks with the next trip in early December. What and where are you guys diving?

Pete Johnson

welcome aboard

I'm in and out of Mielec at ZPL Mielec every 6 to 8 weeks with the next trip in early December. What and where are you guys diving?

Pete Johnson
Thank you Gilldiver.
Mielec is not far away from Krakow. You are welcome here. We are diving in Krakow in a fladded querry Zakrzowek. It is a place where Wojtyla (Joh Paul II) was working as a worker during IIWW.
Now it is filled with fresh water. Max deepth 32m (110feet). Most interesying stone forms, fladded trees and walls to the 18m deepth. Visiability form 3 - 10m. Now it is 6m (20 feet). 50 km from Krakow is another querry . It is 12m deep and visiability 3m. Under the water thera arte big gigger machines and othe machinery. We have also a 3 diving centers in Croatia at the Hvar, Vis and Brac Islands. On the VIS there is a lot of wrecks @ different deepths ( 20- 85m) including Superfortrees B-17 from the IIWW @ 72m. At the end of February we are going for a Safari trip living on the board crusing the Red See. April - Mauritius. From Jun to end of September Croatia. October French Polinesia. You are welcome for diving. I am a NAUI Course Director for recreational and Technical diving. By the way zakrzowek in Krakow is one of the best diving site in Poland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom