Why did I wait so long?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kbsea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Why did I wait until my late forties to try this? I was recently certified (OW May 08)
and can't seem to get enough. I have since taken drysuit and nitrox and am currenlty taking AOW. This is Fantastic. I can't believe how incredible it is to be under water.
I wish I had started this in my twenties, but there is still alot of time to explore.
I love the training also. I have had three incredible instructors that make me look forward to more advanced training. To date, all my dives have been quarry dives and am really looking forward to my first time in the ocean (soon I hope). Also truly enjoy Scuba Board for all the knowledge and experiences people share. Look forward to more posts in the future.

Welcome to the club....now go have some fun and travel to remote locations.

Can't answer your question.:D
But welcome on :sblogo:

welcome aboard

Why so long? Probably like me (47) just prioritized things ahead of your own pleasure. At 23 I had my own short track car, Harley, moto x bikes, ski boat, Redskins season tix, etc. By 30 I had replaced them with a wife, three kids, 12% mortgage on a house, mortgages on three rental properties and about 60% less hair. Now I have the house and rentals all paid for, the last kid will graduate college this spring and am having the time of your life. Certified 08/07 and love it! Wait until you get in some warm water with great vis!!! Glad to have you aboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom