new to diving check out in jamaica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRR@PA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All,
My gil and I are new to diving and the site are done the pool and books doing our check out in Jamaica in May, All advice welcome.

Hi I just joined the board after years of diving. Though I've been all over diving, Jamaica is still one of my favorite places to vacation. It's not the most spectacular diving but it is the best place to do your checkouts! If you can get to Negril, make sure you do some diving there, Good luck and you will have fun!

Kcrits

My wife and I dove in Jamaica this past Christmas and it was wonderful. We dove in the Montego Bay area and loved every minute of it.

Yes BRR@PA,

Dudas is the best - we're lucky to have it so close! Good luck and have fun with checkouts.

Kcrits

Got married in Ocho Rios last June. There some good diving down there even though Jamaica isn't usually covered in dive mags.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom