Old certain but newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sleepdr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Edit note - iPad autocorrect makes me crazy. Thank it for the confusion in the title.

Hi all,

Probably a typical story. I got my OW ticket 20 years ago and lost my logbook after only a couple post-cert dives.

Life went on, and I forgot about it. Finally talked my wife into trying an intro dive together on holiday. She was amazed to learn that she could equalize her ears - this instructor actually took the time to explain it better than the guy running the intro pool dive she did with her friends in college. I was amazed to find I remembered how to do the basic skills we worked in the pool before doing a lovely beach dive in Maui last week. I'm getting the interest again, even if there's not as much free time as there was as a college student.

I specialized in anesthesiology after med school, so have a pretty good understanding of respiratory and gas physiology. There may even be an opportunity to become part of our hyperbaric team of docs in the future. I'll probably be more of a lurker/lstener, but may chime in when appropriate.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Doc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom