HI Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yogival

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been diving for years and now want my Dive instructor cert. As I am working on my Cert through NAUI, I am doing the Dive master portion....GREAT learning information; however, I am physiced out and algebra'd out tonight and would love to get through this quiz...
Here is the question:
A dive team diving in a fresh water lake in the summer is at a depth of 20 feet. The water temperature at this depth is 85 degrees Fahrenheit and one diver in the team has 4 liters of air in her buoyancy compensator (BC). As the team descends to a depth of 60 feet, they pass through a thermocline and the water temperature is now 55 degrees Fahrenheit. If the diver with 4 liters of air in her BC did not add or remove any air from the compensator, the new volume in her BC after arrival at 60 feet would be how many liters?

Yeah, I know...please help : /

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom