Another Colorado Lurker Joins Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kd did it

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally after many months, I can join everyone. I've been lurking on the smart phone because I had been resisting having two computers for many years. The company computer police would present me with a big red stop sign if I tried to join Scubaboard on the work laptop. I blame them for my previous failure to communicate:wink:.

Got a new laptop and my very first underwater camera last weekend and here I am. Going to Cozumel with my sister in 3 days. Can't wait!!

I'll probably be found mostly on the Cozumel thread and photography thread (begging for advice on this one).

Have fun and stay wet!!

Welcome to the board. We will be in Coz on the 15th. Maybe we'll run into each other on the Palancar pier for SI if your dive op stops there. - Bottom Time Divers - boat is Julietta.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Just got back from Coz. The diving is excellent.

Have Fun!

Welcome to the board. We will be in Coz on the 15th. Maybe we'll run into each other on the Palancar pier for SI if your dive op stops there. - Bottom Time Divers - boat is Julietta.

Some of the folks from Scuba Board are having a meet and greet at Wet Wendy's on the 16th at about 6:30 or 7:00. If you can fit it in, join us. Check out the Cozumel thread "Whos coming in May". Look around page p. 13 and on, and you should see it. We'll look for your boat at Palancar pier. I think we stop there often for our SI. I am not sure of the name of our boat yet. Thanks for the welcome:D

---------- Post added May 9th, 2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

Welcome! Check out the Rocky Mountain Oysters sub-forum, there are a lot of us from Colorado here.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom