Hello from Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drifter001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all

I am new here and new to diving as well. I will be getting PADI certified next week through eco divers in culver city and absolutely cant wait! I look forward to begin my underwater exploration and hope to learn a lot from all you guys here as well!

I'm a regular at Eco Dive Center. Say hi to Jimmy. He'll know who I am.

Welcome! I have a feeling we'll be meeting sometime in the near future. I often dive with several of the newly certified divers from Eco.

You'll note that there is a regional section of ScubaBoard that includes Southern California. Feel free to post there with questions regarding local diving (including the need for a buddy).

Thanks guys and look forward to hopefully meeting, learning from, and possibly diving with u local folks :)

Awesome! I will def need a diving buddy once I am certified

You will also find some RKBA types here that post on that other board you frequent. Watch out for that robertarak guy. He got his advanced rebreather certification in a puddle in New Mexico.

You will also find some RKBA types here that post on that other board you frequent. Watch out for that robertarak guy. He got his advanced rebreather certification in a puddle in New Mexico.

Rkba? No sure I understand what that means

Back
Top Bottom