Adventure of a Lifetime? Get involved..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samytee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some like minded folk to enrol on an adventure..

I want to arrange a team to document (video and photograph - above and below the sea) south east Asia. Mainly Indonesia but all over the various countries which boast marine life rich tropical waters in this stunning part of the world.

Basically hopping from place to place, if we find somewhere remarkable then staying there longer. Recording and photographing the wildlife, the journeys, the ups and downs, everything!

This is just for fun, but you never know what could happen. If this is kept fun, adventurous and professionally filmed then who knows where it could go. I'm sure if it is popular with potential viewers of the videos and blogs that will be created, then there's no doubt in my mind that sponsors in the industry will jump on such an advertising opportunity. Just a thought.

Im thinking Jaques Cousteau style adventure without the big budget and big boat!

The most important thing I'm looking for is people who are willing to invest TIME! And people who share the same excitement and enthusiasm as me. I was intending to do such an endeavour alone but where's the fun in that? Something like this wont be cheap, but neither is 10 nights on a live aboard right? The more people involved in something like this the cheaper it will become.

So if you're not afraid of donning a backpack, diving from long tail boats, staying in bamboo huts, and generally making the most of an opportunity like this then let's talk. If you are not but know someone who might then please spread the word and make this happen.

Im thinking the latter months of this year which gives us plenty of time to save and prepare.

:)

a little about me.

25 male from the UK

im a Divemaster, keen photographer/videographer, and love to travel.

ive spend more time in Asia in the last 5 years than I have the UK but only last year discovered diving.

any thing you want to know just get in touch samytee (at) hotmail (dot) com

ADMIN - apologies if this is in the wrong sub forum so please move it if its wrong, and a sticky would be nice :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom