Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OFFICER737

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New to the board and scuba in general so I am here testing the waters. A lot of good info on this board!

Good morning, Officer! :D Welcome to the site! What part of TN do you hale from? If northwestern, I dive not too far from there in Hopkinsville, KY. Great dive site for the Midwest & Northern South parts.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Thanks everyone!

tstormdiver- I am in the middle Tenn area, between Nashville and Clarksville. You must be talking about PennyRoyal?

Thanks everyone!

tstormdiver- I am in the middle Tenn area, between Nashville and Clarksville. You must be talking about PennyRoyal?

I sure am! Pennyroyal is only 1-1/2 hrs from me (I live in NW KY). I both dive & teach there. If you're ever that way soon, look me up. During the summer I'm typically there 3/5 weekends.

I live in southwestern KY and also dive at Pennyroyal Blue Springs Resort occasionally (a lot of dive training gets done here, from a large drawing area). Some people dive at Dale Hollow Lake on occasion - I went once and might try it again some time. There's an independent PADI instructor in the Nashville area who has use of a quarry up there and does training (Scuba Lessons Nashville Scuba diving with PADI Scuba Instructor Marcos Diving in Cookeville and Middle Tennessee). I see he's got a March 2015 Bonaire group trip lined up - my 1st 4 trips to Bonaire were with his group and it was a good way to get introduced to the island and shore diving.

Anyway, welcome aboard and happy diving.

Richard.

Excellent! I am working on doing my certification now plus my Nitrox. Pennyroyal will more than likely be my local dive location as I explore around.

---------- Post added July 9th, 2014 at 03:42 AM ----------

I live in southwestern KY and also dive at Pennyroyal Blue Springs Resort occasionally (a lot of dive training gets done here, from a large drawing area). Some people dive at Dale Hollow Lake on occasion - I went once and might try it again some time. There's an independent PADI instructor in the Nashville area who has use of a quarry up there and does training (Scuba Lessons Nashville Scuba diving with PADI Scuba Instructor Marcos Diving in Cookeville and Middle Tennessee). I see he's got a March 2015 Bonaire group trip lined up - my 1st 4 trips to Bonaire were with his group and it was a good way to get introduced to the island and shore diving.

Anyway, welcome aboard and happy diving.

Richard.

Thanks! Yea I checked with them on doing my certification classes but didn't get a reply for a while. I know Islandhoppers and Water-Dogs use Pennyroyal as well.

---------- Post added July 9th, 2014 at 03:43 AM ----------

I sure am! Pennyroyal is only 1-1/2 hrs from me (I live in NW KY). I both dive & teach there. If you're ever that way soon, look me up. During the summer I'm typically there 3/5 weekends.

Excellent! I am working on doing my certification now plus my Nitrox. Pennyroyal will more than likely be my local dive location as I explore around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom