Hello from Scotland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$cub@

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good morning

My name is Ross and I recently obtained my PADI Open Water in the past few months while on holiday in Mexico (fantastic dive!)

I hope to join a group for scuba events/meets etc in Glasgow, does anyone have any recommendations?

I am also doing a dive night at Deep Sea World in November, so I think I will have to get the book out to do a bit of refresher reading!

Thanks

Ross ($cub@)

Hi Ross,

There are lots of clubs in and around Glasgow, have a look at the BSAC and SSAC web sites.

Also have a look at the Finstrokes dive forum which is a bit more Scotland orientated than this one.

If you're on Facebook then check out the West Coast Divers group too.

Brilliant, thank you very much!

Good morning

My name is Ross and I recently obtained my PADI Open Water in the past few months while on holiday in Mexico (fantastic dive!)

I hope to join a group for scuba events/meets etc in Glasgow, does anyone have any recommendations?

I am also doing a dive night at Deep Sea World in November, so I think I will have to get the book out to do a bit of refresher reading!

Thanks

Ross ($cub@)
Hi Ross,

I'm the Diving Officer of Fyne-divers a BSAC club, your welcome to dive with us. You can also continue your training with PADI or continue to BSAC Sports Diver - it's up to you.

I also run monthly BSAC training, the next is on Saturday 8th November; come along and meet us and have a dive.

king regards

Edward

Back
Top Bottom