Tacoma WA diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tmmcfadden27

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Tacoma WA! I am a diver here in the Pacific northwest. I received my open water for my high school graduation, but because of numerous events I didn't actually receive the cert until three years later...The cert was through a family friend and he kept blowing me off. :(

At 21 I didn't have any friends who were divers and I wasn't affiliated with a shop, at the time, so I had no dive buddies! I convinced one friend to get certified, but it just never was a priority for her. Now I am with federal way underwater sports and have been for about a year. I am advanced certified with 50 dives. Now that I have graduated from the university of WA I have enough time to dive every week. I plan on getting my divemaster in January, I am beyond excited! I want to instruct at some point in my life, but my day job is working on an ambulance as an EMT. I am looking forward to learning from this great group of individuals as well as hopefully meeting up for some dives! Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Tenesha M.

Welcome to :sblogo: Tenesha!

There's a very active dive community in the Seattle/Tacoma area. If you have checked out Titlow Marine Reserve, or Day Island, you owe it to yourself to do so -- on a low exchange day, of course! And head out on the Bandito charter boat; those guys are awesome.

Hope to run into you at a dive site one of these days!

Thank you! I have been to both sites. So beautiful! So much to see, especially at night. However, I have yet to do a charter boat here in WA. I will have to give it a try some time. Th a is for the recommendation!

Back
Top Bottom