Hello from dinosaur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Where abouts in Switzerland are you (I'm making the assumption that is where you are since you mentioned the Swiss Alps)?

Wow--- I wishy I were diving there-- Wait a minute what am I saying-- I thought Southern Ca diving was cold! YOU ARE TRUELY A DIVER WHEN you dive high in the Swiss Alps, just after the snow level goes down.

Howdy Conrad!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

How high do you dive there, anyway...?

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

DivingGal:
Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Where abouts in Switzerland are you (I'm making the assumption that is where you are since you mentioned the Swiss Alps)?

There is quite a large diving community in the alps. Myself, we live near Chur. Thats also where purchase our supplies from the dive shop (www.scubalino.ch). There are a few days gone into the year since I posted the message. Im possitively surprised at the trafic in this forum. That day we went to Flims ( altitude approx 3500 feet ) Was a nice dive. Tomorow we are off for Walensee ( more Fish !! )

I be visiting now more often
Always air, Bubble bubble
Conrad

JPBECK:
Wow--- I wishy I were diving there-- Wait a minute what am I saying-- I thought Southern Ca diving was cold! YOU ARE TRUELY A DIVER WHEN you dive high in the Swiss Alps, just after the snow level goes down.

Hi WisGal,
Im diving since 1972, been a lots in the sea, but just imagine:
diving in a quiet, cristal clear mountain lake, enjoying the eerie atmosphere between the rocks under water. Above you, all pine trees ...... And after all of this, done in a well protected in a dry suit, a nice pizza with ???

Ready to join???

Allways air,
Conrad

Hi DandiDon
We dive several lakes just in the vincinity. some are as low as 1800 feet, others at close to 6000 feet. So changing those profiles in the computer helps, though i personaly still dive with tables and memorized values. Keeps it simple!

Cheers, Conrad

Back
Top Bottom