Hello, hello. :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caradhriel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, though not to diving. Been certified for almost 10 years, though haven't gone in about 4 years. I'm also a bit of a message board addict. I go to WAY too many of them. :p Found this one and have been roaming around and decided to register. Then decided to post to get rid of the big red text at the top. :D So, Mae govannen, Greetings and Salutations, Hidie Ho Neighborieno!

Caradhriel:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, though not to diving. Been certified for almost 10 years, though haven't gone in about 4 years. I'm also a bit of a message board addict. I go to WAY too many of them. :p Found this one and have been roaming around and decided to register. Then decided to post to get rid of the big red text at the top. :D So, Mae govannen, Greetings and Salutations, Hidie Ho Neighborieno!

Welcome, Tell us more about yourself

i.e. where you live, dive etc...

Well, currently I live in Italy, for the next year or so anyway. My diving has been limited of late due to my gear being stolen and being a single mom. When I do go, though, with rental gear, which I hate, it's usually around the Naples/Rome coastline. Went diving on some Roman columns last week and had a blast!

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your gear. Diving the Roman columns sounds awesome.

Caradhriel:
Well, currently I live in Italy, for the next year or so anyway. My diving has been limited of late due to my gear being stolen and being a single mom. When I do go, though, with rental gear, which I hate, it's usually around the Naples/Rome coastline. Went diving on some Roman columns last week and had a blast!

Caradhriel:

Come to the USA and we will take you diving, I'll supply the gear and diving for free.

Curt Bowen:
Come to the USA and we will take you diving, I'll supply the gear and diving for free.

Now I'm jealous. That was a great thing to offer Curt.

Welcome!!

Well now I might have to give in to my wife and go to Italy. Diving those columns sound like fun, now I have a reason.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

:D

Curt Bowen:

Caradhriel:
SWEET! Just tell me where and when I get back I'll definitely drop in. :)

Okay, that's one way to get a date. Gotta' try that... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom