NC Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC myerssl

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just joined the board and hoping to find other divers/buddies that like to dive off the NC Coast. Recently moved to Swansboro, (1/2 hour from Morehead and 1 1/2 hour from Wilmington).

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums. I see that you have already posted on the NC dive club forum.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

:mostlysun Hello there NC myerssl, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
Take care. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

NC myerssl:
Just joined the board and hoping to find other divers/buddies that like to dive off the NC Coast. Recently moved to Swansboro, (1/2 hour from Morehead and 1 1/2 hour from Wilmington).
IM ALSO NEW TO THE BOARD JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS JUST MOVED BACK TO MASS. FROM FL STOPPED OFF FOR A YEAR IN ASHVILLE NC BU-T-FUL COUNTRY OVER THERE I WAS IN FLETCHER CLOSE TO LAKE LURE WELL WHEN I 1ST JOINED THE BOARD PEOPLE WERE AND STILL ARE VERY CURTIOUS AND HELP FUL WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD I BE IF I DIDNT PASS THAT ON IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHIN LOOK UP DANDY DON HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THE BOARD WELL BEST WISHES AND BE SAFE :crafty: JIM (JRAP)

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! We are so happy to have you here... every diver has something to share, so we can't wait to hear from you!

If you have any questions or problems along the way, or you just want to chat, send me a PM (Thats a private message, it will give you the option to send me one when you click on my user name over there <------)

Have fun, and safe diving!

Kayla :dazzler1:

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
That El Orans is sure fast with the good links. I trust you'll find many new dive buddies when you use it.
Happy to have you aboard and hope to read many of your posts in the near future.

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I see you found the NC Wreck Divers forum. You are now well on your way to finding lots of buddies! :dazzler1:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:wavey: welcome aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom