Hello (again) from Charlotte NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnNumberz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello (again) from Charlotte NC! 13 years ago was very active but then life happened...now that life has calmed down again and i'm getting back into diving I'm looking for opportunities to just get wet and work on skills. For sure will be planning some dive trips in the future as warmer waters always call but for now need to work on building back the basics! Former PRDR member and likely will reapply at some point in the future!

Welcome back to diving, and welcome to ScubaBoard! Hope you get to enjoy diving with the sand tiger sharks, on the offshore deep wrecks out of North Carolina.

Richard.

Which PDRA quarry do you frequent? There is a good crowd at Lake Norman, come check us out, again ;-)

Which PDRA quarry do you frequent? There is a good crowd at Lake Norman, come check us out, again ;-)
That was where we dove. My old buddy (wife) is less interested then she was before children and I doubt I’ll be able to get her out so defiantly looking to make some new connections.

Welcome back! I made a similar journey myself. I live in Concord now, and diving from here is certainly a challenge vs. living in Florida (as I did prior to moving to NC). Open Water Adventures, on 49 just south of the Speedway organizes several trips a year, and you can go as a single. They go to West Palm Beach on Memorial Day, 7/4, Labor Day and Veterans Day holidays. Trips are 5 days with three days diving. I personally like to do live aboard trips since you can go without a single supplement, get in great Caribbean diving (5 dives a day) and it's relatively inexpensive. Feel free to DM if you have questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom