Hello from Oregon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turkeyfryer

Reaction score
Hello all ..I found you doing a dive search on Ask Jeeves Ha... I know this will be informative and I hope to gain some great insite. Starting with Has any one dove in Manzanillo Mexico We are going in June. Looking for good tips.. My wife and I both dive and love it. Greg..

Thank you sir this will take some getting use to. Where did you get the dive clock... I like it.. also what weapons do you teach... Greg

Turkeyfryer:
Thank you sir this will take some getting use to. Where did you get the dive clock... I like it.. also what weapons do you teach... Greg
Welcome to SB! You'll get used to it quickly if you visit often. Tons of useful information here. BTW, it's not "weapons" it's "firearms" and he's very knowledgeable and darn good at it! (IMHO) Sorry I can't help you with Mexico, not certified yet. I'm sure someone here can though. PS- Do you fry turkeys? :chicken:(sorry I think this is a chicken!)

Welcome to the board!

Joe

:sunny Hello There Turkeyfryer,
I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt- :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hello back at you also from Oregon. I live in the Rogue Valley, which part are you in?

We live in hermiston Its hot and usually dry . Not much diving here... thank you for the hello... Greg

Back
Top Bottom