Hi, looking for exp'd group to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaborn

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the board and I must say that it is impressive. I just moved to the Lake Mary, FL area and I am looking for a club or group that dives often and has some experience in FL to know the nice dive sights. If anyone knows of any that would be great.

As for me. I started diving when I was in highschool and living in Ontario. In 1996 I became a Divemaster and started working on my IDC and was close to finishing but I was young and stupid and moved to Georgia to go to university. And to my disappointment there was not a big diving community there and I didn't complete the course. Now that I have moved to FL and got my priorities straight(depending on who you ask), I am working to get my Instructors finished.

Hope to hear from you soon
Be Safe
Seaborn

Welcome to SB Seaborn, the Conchs should be along soon to assimilate you.:wink:
Glad you found us and feel free to wander around and check the place out.
David

Welcome to the board!
Wish I was in Florida...I'd help ya!

Joe

You're in the right place to meet local dive buddies. Check out your local dive club forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> North America> United States> Florida Conch Divers

Hope you like it here... :D

:cowboy2: don

Welcome Seaborn to ScubaBoard! Like the others have already pointed out, check out the Florida Conch Divers Forum. That is where you will find information on the Florida diving. Also, check out the Trips & Happenings in the Florida Forum, as that is where the dive trips are posted. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun!
Another posted also gave you a link to edivers.org. That is a smaller board, and most of its members are Florida based.
Hope to see ya under the water soon!

seaborn:
Hello, I am new to the board and I must say that it is impressive. I just moved to the Lake Mary, FL area and I am looking for a club or group that dives often and has some experience in FL to know the nice dive sights. If anyone knows of any that would be great.

As for me. I started diving when I was in highschool and living in Ontario. In 1996 I became a Divemaster and started working on my IDC and was close to finishing but I was young and stupid and moved to Georgia to go to university. And to my disappointment there was not a big diving community there and I didn't complete the course. Now that I have moved to FL and got my priorities straight(depending on who you ask), I am working to get my Instructors finished.

Hope to hear from you soon
Be Safe
Seaborn

Ontario as in "The Great White North", ON?

If so, welcome, fellow Canuck.

We are down here in FL by way of GA also. (Is this where they start singing "It's a Small World?" :wink: )

I'm an IDC Staff Instructor, so PM me if you'd like some info about completing your IDC.

Take care, eh?!

I live in Longwood, and own a store in Lake Mary. Best of all, I dive almost every weekend. If you'd like to dive over the holiday drop me a PM. Let's get wet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom