Hi all. New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadLatitude

Contributor
Reaction score
I dont have my scuba cert yet but i free dive and am going for my OW either this month or next. Just been so busy and bouncing between FL and CT to sign up , pay , show up , be in one place for weeks ect.

welcome to the board. when you find the time diving will be the coolest thing ever.

Your experiences with mask, snorkel and fins will help you tremendously when you start your pool work. It's amazing how many hate breathing thru their mouths or wearing the mask. One big difference on Scuba: Never, ever hold your breath! :11:

Follow this path for our :newbie: forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving

:cowboy2: don

Hey there BL, Welcome to SB and DandyDon has summed it up pretty nice.
Good luck on your certification.
David

Im not really sweating it. I should have done it years ago. My uncle was a salvage diver doing cleanup in the late 40's early 50's , my father worked for us divers years and years ago when they were based n CT , police rescure diver in the family. several friends dive. Just always found myself busy or under funded.

dlndavid:
Hey there BL, Welcome to SB and DandyDon has summed it up pretty nice.
Good luck on your certification.
David

BadLatitude:
Im not really sweating it. I should have done it years ago. My uncle was a salvage diver doing cleanup in the late 40's early 50's , my father worked for us divers years and years ago when they were based n CT , police rescure diver in the family. several friends dive. Just always found myself busy or under funded.

Okay, he's not going to be one of those newbies who puts the BC on upside down and the Reg backwards. Got it. :eyebrow:

:icecream1 Hi there BadLatitude, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Enjoy being a member and Safe Diving. From Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom