Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elliptikal

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Greg, I just became OW certified and am starting the AOW course in late June hopefully.

Although I'm new to diving, I've already chosen to make it a career since I love being underwater. I have a friend who is an instructor who I plan on learning from up to divemaster..then i'll take some more courses from there.

Great site you guys have here, very resourceful =)

Thanks!

Thanks everyone, I look forward to learning anything I can! I absolutly love diving already. I'm sure you guys here newbies go on and on all the time hehe.

As for diving in B.C., not yet infortunatly but I will be doin my advanced course up here starting soon. I've heard we have excellent diving locally and look forward to exploring it.

Oh and thanks for the links guys!

Sounds like fun to me. Marry a rich girl and become a Scuba bum. :thumb: Go for it...!!

Glad you've joined us. Let's have fun. :crafty:

:cowboy2: don

:D Welcome to Scuba Board Greg! It’s a good place to go if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. and Safe Diving from Matt. :jump013:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom