Kudos to Scubatoys and Zeagle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hook

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My ten year old Zeagle Tec BC was having 'issues". I live in Valdez Alaska, LDS 300+ miles away. Zeagle isn't real big up here, much as I love my BC. I had read the Scubatoys website enough to know they have a relationship with Zeagle. They suggested I send the BC to them, they would return it to me. I purchased the BC from a shop in Washington that is no longer in business. They warned me it could take up to six weeks possibly to complete all the transactions. Within three weeks I have my BC again. I paid Zeagle for repairs and Scubatoys for postage, but no "handling fee" or anything else. As someone who lives via internet and mail orders due to location, having this type of customer service is fantastic. Thanks again to Scubatoys and Zeagle for fast, professional, courteous service!

John

On an aside, I see that my shout out to to XS scuba is still on the front page of this section from last year. Are we seeing bad service or just not acknowledging the good?

Might as well give props to Scubatoys here too for a recent order - I just bought a dive computer for a great deal after asking some questions about it via email but when it got to me, there was a low battery indicator and the light wasn't working so I shot the an email. They responded really quickly and offered me multiple options - have them send out a replacement (this ended up not working because my computer was the last one they had in that color) or them send a battery to me so I can change it myself or send it to them and they'll change the battery for me. I chose the third option and said that I needed to get it back from an upcoming trip. They went above and beyond in this by sending it back to me via 2-day shipping!

Back
Top Bottom