DRIS Shorty light customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubblehead628

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
DRIS’s excellent customer service is not news here on SB, everyone knows that they have one of the best reputations in the industry. But IMHO they went far above and beyond with me. I bought the shorty a while ago, when they first came out. It’s a great light, especially at that price point. I normally take batteries out of my lights as a habit, but for some reason I kept putting it off for the shorty. Well I had a cavern dive coming up and decided to change batteries and check out the lights. Sure enough the battery pack was oozing battery guts, I was really angry at myself for not taking them out before. The head looked untouched, so instead of tossing out the whole thing, I decided to see if by some slim chance that DRIS sold the body separately. I was pretty sure they didn’t and was prepared to buy another one. I get an email back from Mike and he said no they didn’t have the body available, but just send it back and he’ll send me a new one as a replacement. I was stunned to say the least, here was something that was my fault and he was willing to replace it. So I HAD to tell everyone that Mike and DRIS are simply AWESOME, I just can’t say enough about it (probably because I’m at a loss for words). Thank you Mike!!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom