Warning. The ATM at Cancun airport.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ameneon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When arriving in Cancun three weeks ago I withdrew some pesos to pay for transportation to PDC and Cozumel. It's placed right after customs before you leave the building.

First attempt didn't succeed. Which I thought was weird since there was no error messages or anything. But there wasn't any receipt and most of the messages were in Spanish so I figured I did something wrong and tried again. Nobody I could have contacted for help there anyway. This time I got a receipt and my money. When returning home I checked my bank account and found that both attempts had been registered...

People should always check their bank account/credit card statement and see if all the transactions are correct. Take this as a reminder of why. Especially if you have used this machine last three weeks... :shocked2:

Thanks for the reminder and experience. Yes, I've heard worse stories and have a couple of CC fraudulent charges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom