Dos Ojos photograph vendors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sabanist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone have the contact info for the photographers at Dos Ojos Cenote in Mexico? When we were there we didn't have enough cash and wanted to purchase our photo package. they said they would email a paypal invoice but we never received it.

thanks

I can't help directly, but I can give you the infor for the photographers at Cenote Chac Mool. It's a fair bet they all know eash other and can put you in touch. Not sure if I can post the email, so I'll send it to you.

Are you allowed to take pictures with your own camera?

Sure. But it's not the same environment as OW diving. You'll need lights (I use a red filter and no lights in OW) for certain, and since you're diving in an overhead environment, you should ask yourself if the additional task loading is worth it. I usually do not take my camera on cenote dives. If I do, it's generally used very little. I'll shoot some at the entrance, maybe some more as we return to exit, but not much in the cavern itself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom