Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: New dive shop in Morgantown, WV

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    0 - 24

New dive shop in Morgantown, WV

I just wanted to let you all know of the new dive shop that recently opened in Morgantown. Here's their website http://www.mountaineerscuba.com/

I haven't been there yet so I can't comment on the service and all, but it's nice to have a lds now.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    100 - 199
    Photos

Thumbs up Mountaineer Scuba

Hey there! I was in the store a few days ago- very nice. The staff were cool and helpful. As far as pricing goes- it is very competitive with some of the bigger name online stores, like scubatoys, but, you also get the local service. I will definately buy my next piece of equipment from them. They also do air fills- the only place in the area and very reasonable- that way I can dive up Mt. Storm on a regular basis. my two cents worth.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Where is the shop at? My friend and I have been looking for an hour and still can't find it! And we even asked around and no one around here knows!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertek99 View Post
    Where is the shop at? My friend and I have been looking for an hour and still can't find it! And we even asked around and no one around here knows!
    Directions: Take I-68 East toward Maryland, Exit 4 Sabraton, Turn right off the exit onto Route 7, Go to the 3rd stop light (you'll see a CVS on your left) Turn left onto 857 aka Greenbag Road, go 1/2 mile, they are on the right in Brookstone Plaza beside Milano's Pizza.

Mountaineer Scuba
    103 Brookstone Plaza
    Morgantown, WV 26508
    1-866-544-DIVE
    Last edited by WVMike; June 22nd, 2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: typo

Registered

Has not set a "status"

We looked and looked and left to go caving at bowden cave. We'll come back and look for it tomorrow. I called the shop like 4 times but no one answers?

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertek99 View Post
    We looked and looked and left to go caving at bowden cave. We'll come back and look for it tomorrow. I called the shop like 4 times but no one answers?
    They are open from 11am to 7pm Monday thru Friday. If you are on greenbag road look for a red cargo trailer, they don't have a sign out on the street.

New User

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Sadly they have closed their doors. I am actively looking for a new shop.
    Scott Van Tassell
    Just gotta keep on Laughin!

Registered

New Dive Shop

Dives
    100 - 199
    I opened a new shop in Westover, WV on March 15th, 2014. It's called My Dive Shop. We are open 6 days a week 11-7 and by appointment on Wed. The store number is 304-241-4142.