Geocaching!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I have just discovered geocaching. It's just a blast! We have gone a couple of weekends around where we live and have 15 finds so far.
There are caches all over the world, and we'd like to try our hands at some caches in Mexico in the early fall. Anyone ever gone caching in Cancun? Cabo? Is it a safe thing to do?

Check with Shellbird who is a member of SB. I know she does it, and she's been to Cabo recently, too.

Michael

Ohyeah, we sure have, XJae!

Joe and I are headed out this evening to seek our first Jeep travelbug. :)

Talk with GrierPharmHD he just planted an underwater cache somewhere. Maybe you can expand that arena as well.

I don't have a gps or I would think this was great. I love the whole treasure hunt thing.

You can get a GPS from WalMart for about a hundred bucks, and used ones for less on Ebay. Also, there are forums on Geocaching.com where people list their GPS units for sale. I'm just sayin'.

So many hobbies, so little cash to spread around. :D

I've read about this sounds like alot of fun. What type of stuff do you find in the caches? Let us know if you find the jeep thing.

If anyone finds Robins Branch, let me know. That's one my brother and myself put out a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom