Pleasebringit.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjc_ma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am very proud of it so I would love to share it with.... well anyone who will use it. I think dive clubs may have a use for it. and there is a free version!!!

ok here it is.
We have just launched our web application Welcome to PleaseBringIt™ | Help Them, Help You! which is still in beta.

Welcome to PleaseBringIt™ | Help Them, Help You! is a website that helps schools, religious groups,communities, reach people by allowing them ask for things that they need for an event.

It can be a simple event like a pot luck BBQ, or a school of over a 1000 students graduation that takes all year to plan.

Teachers can make a wish list for items needed for the classroom, Librarians can say which books for the library are needed, music class etc, Art supplies,Science projects.It can be used for parents to sign up for parent workdays, fIeld trips, or parent teacher times. It can even be set up to accept donations for events.

There is a free version to try and see if it would work for your community.

Usually its 10% of the people doing 90% of the work, we hope this will help prevent that.

Thanks and if I goofed by doing this I apologize.

Myles

Interesting.....

but if you want people to use it and for it to "take off", make some more of the packages "FREE". Maybe charge for the premium package for extra features for 'professional users'.

suplement it being free with advertising. Just like Yahoo, CNN, and even Scubaboard does...

I mean if you had to pay $14/month to view posts on Scubaboard, this place would be dead.

Hope my suggestions are helpful. -Mike

Hey Mike,
thanks for the ideas, we are thinking of keeping the site add free if we can. But it is a good idea to consider for the future.
Thanks
Myles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom