I'm healing!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just scratched my left shoulderblade with my right hand without even noticing what I was doing.

Woohoo! My shoulder is getting better every day.

dude!

jonnythan:
I just scratched my left shoulderblade with my right hand without even noticing what I was doing.

Woohoo! My shoulder is getting better every day.

Showoff! :D

Soon it will be just a memory.

One thing I miss about my youth was the ability to bounce back after I bounced hard.

Regards,

Tobin

Orthopedist said I'm clear to ski in "6+ weeks" so, snow providing, I'll be out there at exactly 7 weeks. If not, I'll be lugging around 130's instead :D

jonnythan:
Orthopedist said I'm clear to ski in "6+ weeks" so, snow providing, I'll be out there at exactly 7 weeks. If not, I'll be lugging around 130's instead :D
:eek: :eek:

Double 130s????? I give it to you, you're officially insane. But you have to lose the "nickel rocket" label, as them thangs ain't cheap.........

FreeFloat:
:eek: :eek:

Double 130s????? I give it to you, you're officially insane. But you have to lose the "nickel rocket" label, as them thangs ain't cheap.........
They are when I buy them. You wouldn't believe the deal I got :D

Besides, not doubling them up yet.. I just scored Great Deal #325 for an Explorer wing and Al backplate.. but still need to get another DS4 and a DIN kit for the one I have. So, singles for now... but who needs doubles when you have 130cf of gas to work with for a recreational profile? I believe that's more gas than YOUR doubles have :D

Actually, at service pressure, my itty bitty doubles set holds 134 cuft of gas. So yes. About the same. Ironically it weighs almost exactly the same too. (I saw your other deal take place btw, man you're quick on the kb)

As or regs, I just set aside my yoke ones and ordered new first stages... brand new, 3 for $170US. Not one problem in 33 degree water yet :D

I was very tempted to cheap out and get some other first stage just to double up, but then I realized that was a dumb idea. I know how to service my DS4, and it's not worth the extra couple of bucks I'd save to deal with different parts kits and crap like that.

I almost feel dirty about it :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom