Any new dry suit divers here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Myabe it is too late to ask. I am new to dry suit. I want to dive as much as possible. Any new dry suit diver here want to dive tomorrow?

eelnoraa, it was probably too late to ask. I don't think people are ignoring you. I usually have my dive plans set by Wednesday for the weekend. Maybe you can get out with someone next weekend?

I understand. I just thought I gave a try. My usual buddies and I was planning to dive today, but last minutes, both of them have other things to attend to. I still want to dive, but no buddy. Well, next week.

If you don't mind heading up to dive on the Sonoma or Medocino coasts, check out my dive club, the North Coast Divers.

The North Coast Divers

We welcome new divers (and new drysuit divers) and it's a good chance to meet new dive buddies. Besides, there are no meetings or dues.

Back
Top Bottom