OC1 altitude error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

digimidi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was prepping my equipment to go diving this past weekend and my newish (not yet dived) OC1 is reading an altitude error when trying to put into dive computer mode. I have not found any info on this on the internet or the manual. Is there a way to reset this or will I have to send it in for repair? I have my trusty Atom 2 for now, but I really would like to dive the OC1 when I go to Grand Cayman at the end of April. Thanks for any help!

Gil

I see you had no reply. In the end, how did you fix it. I am in Roatan Island this week and got the same error reading when I turned on my Oceanic after the plane ride and before my first dive.

Anyone found anything out above fixing this? I am in Bonaire and the same thing happened. Turned on the VT 4 the day after flying and got "Altitude Error"? The dive shop took the battery out and it cleared the error but, it came back before the first dive.

Anyone found anything out above fixing this? I am in Bonaire and the same thing happened. Turned on the VT 4 the day after flying and got "Altitude Error"? The dive shop took the battery out and it cleared the error but, it came back before the first dive.

I was the OP. I had to send my OC1 back to Oceanic to get it fixed. It has been good ever since.

Back
Top Bottom