Free Dry Suit to Good Home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwashbur

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A friend of mine is offering his old Bare suit to the first person who takes it. Here's his description:

I have my old Bear cDx4 drysuit that has just been in the closet for quite awhile. It's a 3/4x back zip fits 5'10 to 6', 210 to 250lbs needs a new neck seal but the boots size12 and wrist seals are fine. The zipper is new and I have an undergarment tooI would love to see a veteran, active military or low income type get it. It's Christmas you know. It ain't bootyful but it's warm and functional and needs to get back in the water! Free to the proper home but you will need to come and get it!

He posted this on Northwest Dive Club and gave me permission to cross-post it here. Here is a link to the original posting.

Northwest Dive Club ? View topic - To a good home, Bare cd4 drysuit

I have been diving with him several times and know this suit. It is a very good one and will serve you for a long time. First one to it gets it.

I would check about donating to a local aquarium or such great programs like Wounded Warrior Scuba program or a great program DiveHeart.org in Ill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom