Queen ane divers and Tubataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hallboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
they organize liveaboards to Tubataha for small groups ( 8 divers max ) does someone has heard about them? in good or bad?:confused:

wow thats really a small group. you might want to check either how big the boat is or how much you will pay per head.

it's on their website: 660$ for 5 days to tubataah. But i would like to have a trip report from someone who have been on board

hallboy:
they organize liveaboards to Tubataha for small groups ( 8 divers max ) does someone has heard about them? in good or bad?:confused:

It's a small wooden hulled vessel very popular with Europeans. It's not very popular with Filipinos and other Asians because it lacks separate heads (toilets) and airconditioning.

hallboy:
Exept those points are they ok? ( for the cruise and for the diving )

If you are into spartan living conditions, then I guess it's ok. Just ask if there's enough water on board for taking a shower at least once a day.

As for the diving; I haven't heard of any guest getting hurt or killed on that boat. But do ask how many compressors they have on board, and the contingency plan if the same breaks down.

Smart remarks. Thank you. No idea about the tabibugga? will it cruise again? what about the vasco? the tristar is definitively lost?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom