First time in Coron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gaudencio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:D Hi to all of ,
I will be diving Coron Palawan for the first time this November 30-December 02. maybe doing 3 days diving ( 9-10 dives).
Any suggestions where to dive and what dive sites to avoid. I will be doing photography with Inon strobe and a little video. Although my video light is only 1 pcs Inon video light, do you think this would be enough in the wrecks or should I also use a Q-light as back up?
Your suggestions would be a great help for me.
Jimmy T.

1. If you want longer bottom time then you should give those deep wrecks(eg. Akitsushima and Irako) a miss. But you have to remember that Akitsushima is the only warship sunk in Coron Bay. And you might be fascinated by the triple gun(bow), the stern's one is at the sea floor by the wreck.
2. Demand and supply. If you are diving alone then......

You will regret for spending 3 diving days in Coron for the first time. I am prwetty sure you will return for more.
Have a nice one.

Speak to Kevin Underwood at Kaba Kaba.. No one knows more about the diving in Coron than him.. And he has good budget rooms as well if needed.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I will also look up kaba-kaba when i'm there.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom