Scuba Show Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I saw many members snapping away, any pictures you care to share?

I took one of the mermaids in the ScubaBoard booth with my cellphone camera but I’m to embarrassed to share it. (poor quality, blurry ect)

Sure you weren't just steaming up the cell phone lens, Dave. Hopefully when Pete gets a chance he'll post the one he took of me with the mermaids. I've been looking for one for decades!

Luckily... Pete was shooting with MY camera, so I'll upload the pics tomorrow (right now we're sitting at LAX)

I agree I'm sure there are more pictures to be shared. There were times there were so many folks in the booth when I passed by I'd like to know who more folks were.

DB_Kimber_smooching.JPG

In the Scubaboard booth - with my phone. Had to catch the action while it was smokin!
Net_Doc_TC_Wifey_of_Team_Team_Casa.jpg

In one of the booths at the Yard House Saturday after the show.
DB_Kimber.jpg

Yard House booth
Booth_Gang.jpg

Last few hours at the show booth on Sunday.

Dr. Bill and friends!

Image stolen from Howard!
DSC_01201.JPG

Ah, there I am with my fan club... all two members (how much was I supposed to pay them for sitting with me, Pete and Howard?). Thanks, Dave!

Wait a minute. I just looked at the entire album. Those two floozies were two timing me!

Last edited:
I mailed you an invoice :laughing:

Dr. Bill and friends!

Image stolen from Howard!
DSC_01201.JPG

Woohooo Good for you Bill.

Unfortunately they "turned tail" and ran the first chance they got, Jeff.

Howard, thanks for posting all those pix. I went through each and every one of them so I could remember what I saw over the weekend. However, you did seem to miss getting a shot of a certain blonde... thank you for that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom