Uninsulting Ad Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I had seen this Kia(?) commercial with the rapping gerbils (hamsters?) singing "You can drive this, or you can drive that..." and when I saw the snowy scenes from up north, I was inspired! Here it is, as well as the mini version fit for signatures.

:coz5:

Here is the code to put this into your signature line...
[URL="http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-june-12-19-2011/361018-scubaboard-invades-cozumel-package.html"]:coz5:[/URL]​

Very Nice, Netdoc. You deserve a pat on the back after all the slack you picked up on the last ad. One little thing to remember, DO NOT do an ad that will create any emtions either good or bad. :wink:

One little thing to remember, DO NOT do an ad that will create any emtions either good or bad. :wink:
Actually, considering the PAIN that our brethren and sistern are going through up North right now: this is dirty advertising! I am preying on their CABIN FEVER they are feeling right now. Bwahahahaha[/evil maniacal laughing]

We've Got Cabin Fever!!!

LOL! you can never go wrong with the Muppets, IMO.

:rofl3:That looks like the party we're going to have in Cozumel!!!!!:rofl3:

A bunch of harry, silly looking creatures dancing around?:D

A bunch of harry, silly looking creatures dancing around?:D
She called me silly: I'm offended! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom