Anyone going out via boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JodiBB

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Where did the time go? I suddenly realized that I haven't gone diving since Labor Day weekend! Aack!

I've been building up my business and focusing all my energy on that! It's time to get back in the water...

I'd prefer boat diving at this point...anyone going out who needs a buddy?

JodiBB:
Where did the time go? I suddenly realized that I haven't gone diving since Labor Day weekend! Aack!

I've been building up my business and focusing all my energy on that! It's time to get back in the water...

I'd prefer boat diving at this point...anyone going out who needs a buddy?

Hey girl,

I am totally up for going out on a boat this weekend. DO you wanna do a SD, LA, or ventura boat?

L

ps...new board name, cool, eh? :blinking:

Ask again next month? My diving budget has been diverted to DIR-F class in November, so beyond that, no boats for me this month.

Looking forward to joining you next year's mo2vation dives, too. :)

Hey Jody,
It's Deb from Cruise Critic..... How are you? Are you talking a weekend or weekday dive? I'm preferring the boat too and was hoping to get another group of dives in before my cruise in December... The weather has actually held out.... This weekend I work but maybe next weekend? :D

cruisegirl:
Hey Jody,
It's Deb from Cruise Critic..... How are you? Are you talking a weekend or weekday dive? I'm preferring the boat too and was hoping to get another group of dives in before my cruise in December... The weather has actually held out.... This weekend I work but maybe next weekend? :D

Deb!!!!! Yeah!!!! How are you girl?????? I've missed ya! Been meaning to write you!!!

I'm talking about a weekend dive...this weekend (11/11-12) I'm free...the 18th I work, but the 19th I'm off!!! Maybe the 19th??? usually I take off from LA to Catalina (San Pedro or LB...either's fine!)...what's your poison....er...I mean pleasure? Let me know!!!

Whoa! you still prefer boats????:wink:

I guess I haven't convinced you how great the beach is. Okay, it's hard to argue against the walk up the hill, but it doesn't need a lot of funds and its easy to do a quick morning getaway.:D

THelsley:

I guess I haven't convinced you how great the beach is. Okay, it's hard to argue against the walk up the hill, but it doesn't need a lot of funds and its easy to do a quick morning getaway.:D

Well, for some of us, any walk with gear on spells pain. So, boats are better...

DUH!:11:

THelsley:

Actually one of my best dives was at S. Crescent Bay in Laguna. During the dive, 3 sea lions decided to come up and play with us. I couldn't have asked for a better dive!!!

However, I find the vis better over at Catalina and you're right....walking up and down hills and trudging through the sand doesn't make for an easy dive. :eyebrow:

Hey Tevis!!! How are ya babe?

THelsley:

beach is quicker but boat is better (for me at least)

travelmadness:
beach is quicker but boat is better (for me at least)

Boats are wetter, therefore boats are better :wink:

You'll have to go along with us on this THelsley

Back
Top Bottom