Boat diving in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are there any boat and beach diving going on in December? I'll be in SoCal in mid December and would like to do some diving.

Enrique

Hi Subzero,
Here abouts are you going to be staying? There's always boat & beach diving going on all year round around here.

Happy Diving
John

JMdiver:
Hi Subzero,
Here abouts are you going to be staying? There's always boat & beach diving going on all year round around here.

Happy Diving
John
I'll get in LAX on the 16th and probably head to San Diego on the 17th and try to get some diving before Christmas:)

limeyx,
Thanks for the links. I'm definitely looking forward to some saltwater diving for a change.

As usual, our timing just doesn't mesh! I'm thinking of blowing through SoCal the first and second of Dec. I would like to hook up with someone wanting go spearfishing, but it's not a must. Just getting back into salt water again would be nice too.

shaggie:
As usual, our timing just doesn't mesh! I'm thinking of blowing through SoCal the first and second of Dec. I would like to hook up with someone wanting go spearfishing, but it's not a must. Just getting back into salt water again would be nice too.
That sucks. Any chance you can postpone your trip for another week:) I'm definitely looking forward to diving with viz greater than 5feet.

Nope, can't delay my trip. I'm taking my dads truck (with RIB boat in the back) from Vegas home to Texas that week while I'm on vacation. As for the vis in SoCal in the winter-we'll see if it's much better than Travis or not.
Sure you can't move your trip up a couple of weeks?

Back
Top Bottom