Cartagena, Colombia - April 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lienar

New
Reaction score
I'm looking at dive shops in Cartagena for my husband and me. Neither one of us is certified and he's never been diving before.

I was wondering if anyone has gone diving with Cartagena Divers? Any that would be recommended?

Thank you!

Then you should post the name and i don´t know if your wrote to QA to PADI and if was was the result. I read your thread and, of course not all the answers but I couldn´t find out who the Instructor was.

Max

I just readt the thread completly , sorry so i kkow now of whom you are talking, nevertheless there are other shop in the webpage i mentioned, so far no problem and you could post something about your experience with the other shopsw in Cartagena.

See ya
Max

Thank you Maxposeidon and Tadeotadeo.

For your info, the dive shop in the thread "Very dangerous experience - advice please!" is still very much active. I had actually sent e-mails to all the dive shops I found in Cartagena asking about their mini-courses and he was one of the ones who replied. It's still the same guy, too!!! Obviously, we won't be diving with them.

If anyone has info on the other dive shops, I'd love to read it!

Max-I have dove with every dive op on your site that is located in San Andres and Providencia. They are all great in their own way and I would dive with any of them again.

I have only dove with one of the dive ops in Cartagena unfortunately the troubled one, I'll have to stay neutral on the other in the Cartagena area and take your advice.

Just check out Cartagea Divers and Diving Planet, both I know personally
Max

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom