helo2... air integrated time remaining

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mills705

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
On buying this computer I was under the impression when hooked up to my transmitter that there would be an air time remaining in minutes displayed on my computer. My dive buddy says he has this function on his but I am yet to find it on mine.
Any ideas?

Mills705,

Yes, the HelO2 does show air time remaining. Your computer will only display air time remaining on a non-technical dive. If you plan and upload a dive from the dive manager, the HelO2 will not display air time remaining.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Hi chris,
How do i get the air time remaining then?
And as the helo2 is a technical computer how is it ever in a non technical dive? Do I turn off all other mixes etc?

mills,

I apologize, as of right now the Hel02 does not display air time remaining. I was under the impression that when the Hel02 is set to only one gas mixture then air time remaining is displayed. I am aware that the manual states that the Hel02 has the air time remaining function, which will hopefully be corrected in the future.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Back
Top Bottom