got my E8-130 today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hockeymulder

Reaction score
I just picked up my E8-130, and it's real pirdy!

So would it be a bad idea to double this up with my old PST 104?

If anyone is interested, i'll see if I can take some measurements this weekeend to see how it compares with the 104.

DOnt bother... The 104 is heavier, the 130 has a higher service pressure. Doesnt sound like a good idea to me...

Since there being delivered now I guess I can order now.

Lubold, that is true, but many people who use the old 104s put them at about the same service pressure as the new E8-130. I know some specs show the old 104 as being heavier, but I could have sworn that I saw specs on the PST site at one point that showed them both as being very close.

.......well, my E8-130 is scheduled to arrive @ my LDS 6/3/03.....it's already in transit, so I'm really looking forward to test diving it the following weekend.

Would be a bad idea to double PST 104 with PST E-8 130 because the E-8 130 weighs about 4 pounds less and is shorter than the 104. Double identical tanks only, for my $0.02.

The double should be identical otherwise trim and balance will be off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom