Precision 5" Dome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquakiwi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Has anyone had any experience with these. My one keeps getting a little water in it during the dive, thankfully only a tiny amount. I'm using it with an Ikelite housing and have tried two different Port extensions but it still leaks, got me baffled and a little worried.

Has anyone had any experience with these. My one keeps getting a little water in it during the dive, thankfully only a tiny amount. I'm using it with an Ikelite housing and have tried two different Port extensions but it still leaks, got me baffled and a little worried.

I am very sorry that you are having problems. Please send the dome back to us for service along with a note stating the problem and the return address that you would like it shipped to. It could be leaking between the dome and the backing plate. If you send it back we will repair it and test the repair before we return it to you.

Bill Libecap

UnderWater Camera Stuff
4349 Clifford Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236 USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom